Want to become a Sazuiani? See what we have available for you at the moment. If you would like to apply for a different position, contact us!
Sazun is an independent, fast growing Austrian advisory company specialized in mergers and acquisitions. Our clients are mainly spread across Europe with links to US and Asia. We combine a sound strategy development with dedicated m&a process skills and powerful integration tools under the brand of m&a PLUS®. The vision of Sazun is to unite the rational m&a-world of facts & figures with the creative world of people and emotions.
We offer a virtually connected office network, a very flexible working environment embedded in an international setting and a tailor-made development plan for all our employees. Our goal is to educate you, boosting you to become an outstanding M&A advisor – and we know exactly what it takes!
We look for talented, curious young people, who share our vision and spirit!
Your job profile:
Together with one of the partners and project managers you will work on both the sell and buy side of international m&a advisory projects. You will not only contribute to the work of others but be responsible for certain areas especially dedicated to you. At the same moment, you will never be alone, we are all here to help you to develop yourself in the best possible way. Mastering your tasks well, means moving on to more proficiency levels fast. In the beginning your main tasks will include:
- taking responsibility for certain industry analyses, conducting research on companies, industries, markets, transactions and valuations – we will rely on you and your findings!
- being in charge of marketing and business development activities – you need to be pushing and creative!
- compiling meaningful reports and presentations for customers and potential customers – you need to show love and dedication for what you do!
Gradually supporting the team in all stages of m&a projects, this includes e.g.
- analysis of financial statements, business plans and metrics
- execution of financial and commercial due diligence processes (creation and administration of the data room)
- building integrated financial models (income statement, balance sheet and cash flow)
- modeling of business plans (scenario analyses), valuation tools and assumptions (multiples, DCF etc.)
- German native, fluent in English (a third language is highly appreciated)
- excellent master degree, with a relevant specialization in controlling or finance
- first work experience in the field of m&a, auditing or corporate finance (e.g. internships) advantageous but not a pre-condition
- precise analytical abilities, quick comprehension, excellent computer skills (ppt. & exls. etc)
- entrepreneurial mind set
- team player with a sense of humor and a cheerful heart 😀
The starting salary amounts to gross EUR 36.400 p.a. – all in, plus a yearly bonus on top of it depending on qualifications and achievements; a higher basis salary is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills.
Want to become a Sazuniani – go ahead and take action!