Want to become a Sazuiani? See what we have available for you at the moment. If you would like to apply for a different position, contact us!
Sazun is an independent, fast growing Austrian advisory company specialised in mergers and acquisitions. Our clients are mainly spread across Europe with links to US and Asia. The vision of Sazun is to unite the rational M&A-world of facts & figures with the emotional world of people’s hopes, fears and believes.
We offer a very flexible working environment embedded in an international setting and an individual development & training plan, tailor-made for you. Our goal is to develop you further, boosting you to become an outstanding M&A advisor – and we know exactly what it takes!
You will be working in Vienna Downtown, in one of the city’s charming Palais.
We look for talented, entrepreneurial, goal oriented and curious people, who share our vision and spirit!
Your job profile:
In the beginning you will, together with one of the partners, work both on the sell and buy side of international m&a advisory projects. You will gradually take over responsibility for the entire M&A process. At the same moment, you will never be alone; we will coach, support and supervise and we will all be there to help you to develop yourself in the best possible way. With the clear goal set, that you take over your own industry subsegment within the next two to three years, supported by all the tools, the knowledge and the network built over the last years by Sazun.
- project management (managing all stages of m&a projects)
- analysis of financial statements, business plans and metrics
- execution of financial and commercial due diligence processes (creation and administration of the data room)
- building integrated financial models (income statement, balance sheet and cash flow)
- modeling of business plans (scenario analyses), valuation tools and assumptions (multiples, DCF etc.)
- creation of relevant documents (e.g. teaser, information memorandum, …)
- taking responsibility for certain industry analyses, conducting research on companies, industries, markets, transactions and valuations – we will rely on you and your findings!
- being in charge of marketing and business development activities – you need to be pushing and creative!
- compiling meaningful reports and presentations for customers and potential customers – you need to show love and dedication for what you do!
Mastering your tasks well, means moving on to more proficiency levels fast and taking responsibility for an own industry:
- being in charge of marketing and business development activities
- intensify our and build your own network within your industry
- business development input and identification of new opportunities
- taking on existing clients and winning new ones
- project execution as the Sazuniani in charge
- German native, fluent (negotiation level) in English; a third language is highly appreciated
- excellent master degree, with a relevant specialisation in controlling or finance
- around 5 years of work experience in the field of m&a or corporate finance
- extensive experience in project management or leading functional teams
- precise analytical abilities, quick comprehension, excellent computer skills (ppt. & excel. etc)
- ability to efficiently deal with various stakeholders and interest group
- entrepreneurial mind set
- team player with a sense of humor and a cheerful heart 😀
The base salary amounts to gross EUR 45.000 p.a. – all in, but the figure is a legal formality to be named here. Finally, what will trigger you is the attractive yearly bonus package that will depend on qualifications, experience as well as your achievements and performance on the job; in the end, you are the master of your earnings – we will not limit you in any way!
Want to become a Sazuniani – go ahead and take action!