When purchasing individual shares of a company or the entire company, a high degree of care is essential in both the preparation and the process. Errors here have an exponential effect.
Typical examples for acquisitions include:
- Diversification of the product portfolio
- Enlargement or enrichment of the value chain
- Consolidation through the acquisition of direct competitors
- As well as the implementation of a strategically oriented buy and build concept
Due to the fact that you can only sell once, a sale of shares has to be planned very carefully. This includes the preparation of the documentation, the selection of the potential buyers and of course a highly professional process management coupled with strong negotiating skills. This all together guarantees a successful closing of the transaction.
Typical reasons for a sale of the shares include:
- Carve out of given entities of an enterprise
- Exits for institutional investors, especially mezzanine and private equity
MBI – Management Buy In
We advise experienced, successful managers, who no longer envision a position in Corporate World, on their path towards entrepreneurship.
The aim is to purchase their own or an external company with a view to a succession solution. Thereafter, a targeted increase in value will be achieved through optimisation and organic growth, as well as through targeted acquisition and integration of other companies with a view to active industry consolidation.
We are looking for a suitable financial partner who is ready to begin this journey with us.
Critical success factors:
- Clear corporate vision
- Good story, how the vision is achievable
- Industry dynamics is second nature
- Change of perspective from manager to entrepreneur
- A solid financial partner with good understanding of the project and the needs of the entrepreneur
- A bold and decisive approach
Successful financings sets the basis to turn a promising vision into reality. Intuition and know how are requested when negotiating with potential new and existing financiers.
Typical reasons for financing are:
- Optimization of existing financing conditions
- Pay back/ redemption of equity-, mezzanine- or debt